January 2014: Release 5.2
- IACUC: improved design for species and procedures screens
- Functional Equivalence: FE items for proposal and IACUC
- Improved support for Java 7
- Bug fixes
TBA: Release 5.2.1
- Targeted functional equivalence items
Kuali Coeus 6.0: Stay tuned for more information on improvements in the KC user interface!
July 2013: Release 5.1.1
- Bug fixes and additional features to the Conflict of Interest (COI) module to meet functional equivalence with Coeus, including screening questions, enhanced lookups, additional disclosure statuses and functions for COI administrators
- Bug Fixes to other KC modules
- Upgrade to Rice 2.1.7
April 2013: Release 5.1
- Usability "quick wins," including display of a progress indicator while loading KC pages, addition of a warning message to the Reload button, and several UI improvements to Proposal Development
- Subaward budgeting in Proposal Development
- Recall routing in the IRB and Proposal Development modules
- Initial integration of BIRT reports
- Enhancement to preserve notifications for audit/regulatory needs in IRB, IACUC, COI, and Negotiations
- Upgrade to Rice 2.1.5
August 2012: Release 5.0.1
- Critical Bug Fixes
- Additional Coeus Functional Equivalence Items
- Proposal Development schemas for printing
- Report Tracking PI print
- KRMS Stored Procedure Conversion
- IACUC - remaining actions, procedures, summary & history, action correspondence
June 2012: Release 5.0
- Functional Equivalency (FE) enhancements and bug fixes for previously released modules – Proposal Development, Budget Development, Grants.gov System-to-System submission, Proposal Hierarchy, Institutional Proposal, Awards, Institutional Review Board (IRB), and KFS Integration.
- Completion of QA and bug fixes to new modules introduced in the KC 3.2 internal release: Conflict of Interest (COI), Subawards, Negotiations, and Report Tracking.
- The newest additions to KC – Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) module and Kuali Rules Management System (KRMS) integration.
- Compatibility with Kuali Rice 2.1, the latest version of the Kuali middleware.
*Functional Equivalence Item. A complete list of remaining functional equivalence items is here.
See a list of all KC releases here.