A Hands-on Self-Guided Tour of Kuali Systems
Kuali Financial System
Click below to take a test drive of the Kuali Financial System (KFS) software.
The Driver's Manual contains basic navigational scenarios, including User IDs to introduce the underlying KFS concepts: eDocs and Workflow. Additionally, scenarios specific to each module, such as Purchasing/AP, Effort Certification, Capital Assets, Accounts Receivable, etc. have been provided.
This is your opportunity to try out Kuali Coeus the Proposal/Budget Development module. You can create a proposal, create a budget with multiple versions, route and approve the proposal, and try a Grants.gov system-to-system submission.
Click the "Create Proposal" link. If you haven't already logged in, you'll be directed to the authentication page. Log in as "quickstart".
To start your first proposal, you'll need to enter and save the following information:
- Description (Document Overview Tab)
- Proposal Type
- Lead Unit
- Activity Type
- Project Title
- Sponsor ID
- Project Start Date
- Project End Date (Required Fields for Saving Document)
Navigate to other parts of the Proposal and Budget by using the tabs across the top of your screen.
Use the Kuali Coeus User Guide for additional information on performing lookups, returning search results, and using other parts of the Proposal and Budget Development module.
Note: Since this is a public site using only demonstration data, please do not enter confidential information or expect any data to be maintained.
Test Drive the Kuali Rice sample applications and see what Rice can do for you!
Login as admin, quickstart, admin1, admin2, supervisr, or director for varying levels of permission
Kuali People Management for the Enterprise
Click the Login button as username "admin" to get started. Other users listed in the Driver's Manual have various tabs available to them. The possible tabs are as follows:
- Clock - Clock in / out from an assigment as you would with a time clock
- Time Detail - Add time manually by clicking on the approprate day(s)
- Leave Calendar - Add leave manually by clicking on the appropriate day(s)
- Leave Approval - Review and approve employee leave for which you are responsible
- Time Approval - Review and approve employee timesheets for which you are responsible
- Person Info - Review HR information related to your job
- Department Admin - Define employee, assignments, rules etc. which drive the system functions
- Help - (Coming Soon)
For more detailed information, see our Driver's Manual.
Kuali Open Library Environment
Kuali OLE 0.6 will allow institutions to:
- Select and acquire library materials and provide auditing trails for all purchases
- Provide a flexible document store as a primary storage component for all library items owned and purchased by the library
- Provide faceted searching for internal library management of all owned content
- Provide flexible workflows for library supply chain automation and management
For more detailed information, see our Drivers Manual.
Test Drive the Kuali Mobility sample applications and see what KME can do for you!
Curriculum Management test drive - Coming soon!