Hands-On Self-Guided Tours of Kuali Software
Kuali Financial System
Click below to take a test drive of the Kuali Financial System (KFS) software.
The Driver's Manual contains basic navigational scenarios, including User IDs to introduce the underlying KFS concepts: eDocs and Workflow. Additionally, scenarios specific to each module, such as Purchasing/AP, Effort Certification, Capital Assets, Accounts Receivable, etc. have been provided.
This is your opportunity to try out Kuali Coeus the Proposal/Budget Development module. You can create a proposal, create a budget with multiple versions, route and approve the proposal, and try a Grants.gov system-to-system submission.
Click the "Create Proposal" link. If you haven't already logged in, you'll be directed to the authentication page. Log in as "quickstart".
To start your first proposal, you'll need to enter and save the following information:
- Description (Document Overview Tab)
- Proposal Type
- Lead Unit
- Activity Type
- Project Title
- Sponsor ID
- Project Start Date
- Project End Date (Required Fields for Saving Document)
Navigate to other parts of the Proposal and Budget by using the tabs across the top of your screen.
Use the Kuali Coeus User Guide for additional information on performing lookups, returning search results, and using other parts of the Proposal and Budget Development module.
Note: Since this is a public site using only demonstration data, please do not enter confidential information or expect any data to be maintained.
Test Drive the Kuali Rice sample applications and see what Rice can do for you!
Login as admin, quickstart, admin1, admin2, supervisr, or director for varying levels of permission
Kuali Open Library Environment
In the latest Test Drive, you can:
- Circulate items to sample patrons. Modify patron records or create your own.
- Make edits to bibliographic, holdings, and item records.
- Try out E-Resource records, the hub for the management of an e-resource across the selection and purchasing lifecycle.
- Receive Serials, either title-by-title or in bundle, print or electronic.
- Batch import or export multiple types of records from one portal with batch process profiles.